Saturday, January 4, 2014
New York City!
Part of our Christmas present was a trip to New York City! and I got to see the Nutcracker too! We headed up to NYC and started at the 911 Memorial. IT WAS FREEZING! but it was definitely cool to see. Next up we ate New York Pizza then headed back to the hotel to get ready for the Nutcracker. Aunt Marni, Mommy and I got all dolled up and headed to the Ballet at Lincoln Center. We even sat behind a movie star! Om the way home we stopped at FAO Schwarz so I could dance around on the big piano. Afterwards we all headed to dinner with the family then to bed we went. The next day we got up early and went ice skating at Rockefeller Center. It was rainy so we sate lunch then headed back to DC...overall successful weekend. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment