Sunday, March 23, 2008

My First Easter



Today is my first official Easter. Mommy dressed me up in my Easter dress even though we couldn't go to Mass today...too many people with colds at church and my immune system is not fully up and running just yet, so I settled for a bath and a nice nap with my easter bunny! I had to take a bath because I threw up all over mommy and myself today...I think I may have eaten too fast...so I got to take a bath before I got all dressed up! once the pictures were done, I put on my Easter onesie that Grandma & Papa Manning gave me and fell fast asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Hayley! You are so lucky to have such a great Mommy. I am not sure where we learn this new job, I think it is more like hands on training.
Enjoy that new gift Jenn. She is a true blessing.
Ash